Figure 11: The shipbuilders of Southwark
1. Joshua Humphreys Swanson St., behind SwedesChurch
2. James Owner 33 Prime St.
3. Richard Berriman 7 Mary St.
4. William Bills 33 Christian St.
5. Jeremiah Much Swanson St., behind SwedesChurch
6. Francis Mitchel 12 Plumb St. or 384 S. Front St.
7. John Delavau 389 S. Second St, between Catherine and Queen
8. Benjamin Hutton Water St., between Christian and Queen
9. Thomas Eastburn Cox’s Alley, near SwedesChurch
10. Stephen Beasley Swanson St., beyond SwedesChurch
11. Richard Thomas Second St., between Catherine and Queen
12. George Black 198 S. Front St.
13. John Turner 10 Christian St., near Church Alley
14. Philip McCracken 57 Queen St.
15. William Art Front St. at Prime
16. Thomas Larkum Front St.
17. John Petherbridge Second & Queen Sts.
18. William Gamble Queen St., between Front and Swanson
19. Benjamin Philips Almond St., between Front & Second Sts.
20. Nathaniel Jackson Catherine St., between Second and Third Sts.
21. Nathaniel Hutton 814 S. Front St.
22. Joseph Huddle 9 Queen St.
23. Paul Beck 826 S. Front St.
* The last three entries are designated by modern numeration
** On the 1794 A.P. Folie Map, Prime St. is incorrectly labeled as “Prune” St.